Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thing Five - completed

As the text read - FLKR and sites like it could be terribly time consuming. It's all so interesting! I am currently more excited about using it for home purposes - to get my collections of digital photos under some sort of control. Here at the library, it could be used in the same way - it's just making it something people actually want to look for online. I was particularily excited about the library that used FLKR and comments to have a new book shelf. I think it would be particularily cool to use that for the new YA stuff. Then, let them know it's there and see if they check it out. I see this as opening an interesting door for our teens and other young people. I have inserted my name on the blog using the spelling mashup. What fun!

No comments: